This event begins June 1st and ends September 5th!
other than the fact that you want to read them!
(1) The Disobedient Wife by Annika Millsic-Stanley and
for the Little House Read-Along 2016 hosted by myself
and Bex of An Armchair By the Sea!
Note--Don't get too excited the image to the right
is simply the best image I could locate for
the 25th Anniversary Edition.
My copy is from the library and NOT signed! :)
for the Social Justice Book Club founded by
Kerry at Entomology of a Bookworm,
Shannon of River City Reading, and
Shaina of Shaina Reads.
One book every other month and this one is for June 2016!
(9) Smashed, Squashed, Splattered, Chewed, Chunked and Spewed
by Lawrence Carbuncle,
(10) A Desperate Fortune by Susanna Kearsley,
(12) Circling the Sun by Paula McLain
Need to have this read by Friday, June 4th
since I'll get to meet her at a book signing that evening!
The books listed above are all those "scheduled"
for my various book clubs, etc.
Now, to add to that!
(13) Ramie Nightingale by Kate DiCamillo
(14) Blackout by David Rosenfelt
(15) Another Brooklyn by Jacqueline Woodson
(16) Home to Woefield by Susan Juby
(17) Enchanted Islands by Allison Amend
This book was sent to me by the publisher for the Keep Turning Pages GoodReads group.
(18) At the Existentialist Café: Freedom, Being, and Apricot Cocktails by Sarah Bakewell
I won this book through a GoodReads giveaway!
(19) The Hemingway Book Club of Kosovo
by Paula Huntley
(20) On the Far Side of the Mountain
by Jean Craighead George
This is a sequel to My Side of the Mountain
which I just reread and LOVED yet once again!
One of the rare times I can recall loving the
sequel just as much as the first book!
My goal is to read and post reviews about each of these between June 1 and September 5.
Wish me luck!!
Are you participating in this event?
You can register and get details here!
And you don't have to try for 20. You can register for 10 or 15!