Barb @ Booker T's Farm
I completed this challenge in 2016 with 15 books read and reviewed!
I was a full-fledged DETECTIVE!
I had both knee joints replacement in 2017
and was unable to read or review many books as a result!
I admit to being just a tad bit disappointed that these bionic parts
did NOT include any superpowers! Ugh!
(By the way, my surgeon did NOT find that comment humorous! Huh...)
Then I spent 2018 returning to work full-time,
caring for my husband who had a second shoulder surgery,
establishing a 10-12 hour workout regime each week,
and, finally, re-establishing my "reading mojo"!
Hence, my diving into at least 5 reading challenges this year.
All books read for this challenge are to be at least 100 pages in length.
There are 5 levels to achieve...
Amateur Sleuth: 5-15 books
Detective: 16-25 books
Inspector: 26-35 books
Special Agent: 36-55 books
Sherlock Holmes: 56 or more books
Other mysteries read in 2019 but not yet reviewed here:
2. The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle
3. The Book of Hidden Things
5. The Dry (Aaron Falk #1) **I am an Amateur Sleuth!
6. The Witch Elm
18. The Wife Between Us
19. What Blooms from Dust
20. A High-End Finish
21. The Limpopo Academy of Private Detection
22. The Minor Adjustment Beauty Salon
23. Buried Bones
24. Treasures of the Forgotten City (Ultimate Ending #1)
25. Deck the Hounds (Andy Carpenter #18)
26. The Dress Shop of Dreams ** Whoo! Whoo! Inspector!
There will be two giveaways for participants:
at midway through and at the end!
Do you like mysteries?
If so, who are your favorite authors?
Do you have a favorite series?
And if not...why not? :)