Sunday, August 4, 2019

Dewey's Summer Reverse Readathon UPDATE


This Dewey 24-Hour Reverse Readathon worked well with the 
Bookworm Bitches' August 2019 Read-a-Thon 
which is basically a weekend-long challenge to read as much as possible...
each and every weekend in August! 

I did end up finishing A Closed and Common Orbit by Becky Chambers, 
the second installment in her Wayfarer series.
Although this book only follows two of the Wayfarer characters from 
the first book, The Long Way to a Small and Angry Planet
it was just as wonderful!
Becky Chambers is one of my absolute favorite authors!
I am so anxious to read the third in this trilogy, 
Record of a Spaceborn Few.










I read further in Ties by Domenico Starnone, 
which I actually finished reading today, Sunday, August 4. 
And I am now composing my review to be posted tomorrow morning 
for the Literary Wives online book discussion group.
 
This was a uniquely formatted book. Each section reveals a different 
character's interpretation of this long-term marriage. 
Definitely a realistic depiction in many ways.

Did you participate in this readathon?

If so, what did you read? Or what have you been reading lately?

Happy reading!
~Lynn

1 comment:

  1. GENUINE AND FAST LOTTERY AND LOVE SPELL CASTER 
    Dear friends, i am from united states i had a problem with my husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, i was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me. until a friend of mine Walt Pen told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too. i email DR.Gbojie, the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. thanks to DR.Gbojie for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work the great spell caster email : gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com , gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or Whatsapp him on : +2349066410185 website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete