Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday for January 12, 2016!!!

Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant To Get To... 

But Didn't
And yes, there may be some books listed that released BEFORE 2015, too! :)
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
Although this is hosted weekly, I participate only when I have the time
and am extremely interested by the posting topic!
Image result for circling the sun paula mclain cover image

Girl Waits with Gun by Amy Stewart
Yep! I still want to read this one! :)


Circling the Sun by Paula McClain
Yes, I still want to read this one! :)
Uh...I even own it! (No excuses...)





Image result for everything everything nicola yoon cover imageImage result for go set a watchman harper lee cover image

Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
And I own it! Come on... :)

Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
(At least I don't own this one!)





                                              
She IS back and I really want 
to revisit Lisbeth!


The Girl in the Spider's Web
by David Lagercrantz
Uhm...yes, I own it!




The Violinist of VeniceThe Violinist of Venice: A Story of Vivaldi
by Alyssa Palombo
This was released December 15, 2015, but was somehow never on my radar!

Unforgettable: A Son, A Mother, and the 
Lessons of a Lifetime by Scott Simon 
I love Simon as a radio commentator/host 
and although I listened to part of the NPR interview with him regarding the release of this book early in 2015, 
it somehow fell off my radar!


Image result for the martian andy weir cover image
The Martian by Andy Weir
Meant to read this one all through 2015!
(It was released in 2014!)
But have added it to my 
Book Challenge by Erin 4.0 list and have my fingers crossed!

After Her by Joyce Maynard
From my RIP X challenge list!
I love Maynard! And I own this one!
Although released in 2013, still unread! :(

And finally...I fully realize this book wasn't published anywhere close to 2015!
(Initial publication in 1938!)
But I really really want to read this one in 2016!!
It was also listed for the RIP X challenge!
Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier

And that, my friends, is only TEN books listed!!! :)
(Pretty unusual for me!)
What are you looking forward to reading that you have meant to read in the past?

6 comments:

  1. Great list! The Girl in the Spider's web was on my list too. I thought about reading Go Set a Watchman, but I have to admit I was a little afraid that it would ruin my experience of To Kill a Mockingbird.

    My TTT: http://parchmentgirl.com/posts/genres/christian/10-books-from-2015-i-wanted-to-read-but-didnt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My original plan was to reread TKaM and then read Go Set a Watchman. But I think I probably should try to separate the two as best I can rather than combine them! I'll visit your list, too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful list of books you still need to get to. I have read a few of these myself - Everything, Everything and The Martian. I LOVED The Martian, that was my top read of the whole year. It was just such a wonderful surprise, I didn't realise it was going to be so hilarious. A lot of the others are ones I still want to get to in 2016 myself.

    I hope you manage to get to some of these soon, and that you enjoy them :) Here's my TTT, if you want to check out my list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also hope I get to read some of these soon! Thanks for The Martian praise! I feel certain I will enjoy it. 😀

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh, my list of things I meant to read but never got to is too long! Actually, it's my Goodreads Want-To-Read list. ;)

    The Martian is such great fun, you will love it when you get to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about an endless GoodReads TBR list!! But for me, at least, that's half the fun! 😀

      Delete